Monday, July 25, 2011

I Got A Feeling

It's been a long time since I made a post.  I won't bore you with a long story about why I stopped posting.  I just want you to understand that I am back.  I don't plan to continue my 365.  I just want to take photos and post them whenever I can.

So here is what I have been up to the last few months.

I attended PIFA: Philadelphia International Festival of Arts








Then we went to New Orleans for the first time.  It is a very cool city.  You can drink on the streets.  If you ever get a chance to go YOU MUST HAVE A HAND GRENADE!












To Be Continued...

2 comments:

Bek said...

Yeah!! You are back!!!!:) I just saw that on Noreen's blog. I'm so happy to see some of your pictures again. I don't care if you do a 365 or just randomly post - whatever makes fun. It shouldn't be a chore:)
I love your street pictures. Very cool shots!

noreen said...

I am so glad to see you back. No worries about not completing the 365. Each of us has its own reasons for continuing and/or not with the project.

For as long as you still continue what you like to do best, then that's the most important. I guess that's much better: no pressure, no stressing!! Happy Clicking!!! I'll be visiting here often to see what you are up too!!! I missed your posts and insightful comments on mine..:)