Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Green and Magenta

Today I finally finished my homework assignment for this week.  I combed the street of Philadelphia this weekend for a green and magenta combination to photograph, but couldn't find one that I liked.  So, I found it at Whole Foods.  I purchased a bunch of magenta colored Freesias.  Freesias smell great and they photograph beautifully.  The Freesias are also being used for my photo of the day.

Here are a few pictures from today's shoot:







I am submitting this one for class!

Now for the photo of the day!


March 1, 2011
60/365
Freesias

I really love the colors!



Thanks for stopping by!
Aasiya

5 comments:

Justin said...

winning

Amy said...

Awww.. I want me some! They remind me of tulips. I need to go to Trade Joe's and buy me some tulips. I think just about every one of my March photos could be tulips and I'd never tire of them.

xo, Amy

Eric Mencher said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. After 35 years of photography, I still love doing it! And congratulations on your picture a day-that's quite an undertaking and very admirable. Best wishes with it.

Ocean Soul said...

Gorgeous pics, I'm sure you are getting an A+ in your class! I loved the picture that you are submitting. The contrast of colors and light is beautifully appealing. Keep up the good photos

Rachel said...

Oooh, I love freesia! These are gorgeous pictures. Great job!