Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh Cactus, My Cactus

Today was an extremely lazy Sunday.  I didn't get the chance to decorate the dinosaur cookies I made yesterday because I forgot that my decorating tips and bags were in storage.  So,  I spent my day snacking on cheese balls and undecorated dinosaur cookies.  Before I knew it, it was time to make dinner.

The time change has really screwed me up!

It was 9pm by the time I remembered that I still needed to take a picture.   Once again I found myself scrambling around the house looking for something to photograph.  
I tried peeps, but they were uninteresting and I couldn't get them to stand up on their own.
I tried the dog, but he has had enough of me and my camera and kept running away.
Then I spotted my cactus! 
 My sweet little cactus.
  I am surprised it is still alive.  
I know a cactus is hard to kill, but I've done it!

March 13, 2011
72/365
Oh Cactus, My Cactus!



I love the lighting.  It is very dramatic.  It really brings out the details. 


Aasiya

3 comments:

Bek said...

The lighting is great! I like the warm tones.

noreen said...

interesting lighting!!!!

Rachel said...

This is an awesome shot!