Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Short and Sweet

I don't have much to say.  It's late and I am tired.  Worked all day, went to class and had to walk 12 flights of steps because the elevators were out of order thanks to a flood.

With that being said......

Here is my picture of the day

March 2, 2011
61/365
Phone Booth



I have been waiting to take this photo since last week.  I noticed the phone boot after I left class, but it was too cold and too late.  I just wanted to go home.  This picture didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted.  It probably had something to do with the fact that I did not have a tripod and I used a 50 mm lens.  I think a 18-55 mm would have been better because I really could have included everything I wanted in the picture.   I didn't want to get to close.  I feel weird about photographing strangers even if they are not the main focus of my photo.  Eventually I will try again.  Until then...

Goodnight,
Aasiya

3 comments:

Justin said...

You are harsh on yourself. I think it is cool. I like the perspective. Being next to the wall creates a cool effect.

Suzanne said...

Hello Aasiya,

Thanks for following my blog :)
Amazing that you even found a phone booth ! They will soon be thing of the past with today's technology. Good find !
I have thought about trying a 365 day project too. I am now following your blog to view your 365 journey :)

Suzanne

noreen said...

aw...i feel for you, Aasiya!! I feel like that most of the times, too!!! But we've started this and we have to finish this project all the way!!! These are just one of those days..

On your photos, I kind of agree with you. It's not your best but at least you've tried. But on a positive note, hey, you were able to make use of the Leading Lines. Good job on incorporating it!