Monday, March 14, 2011

Stormy Weather

Although we didn't have any cases at work today, I spent my time refining my portfolio for clinical advancement.  It is a very involved process and I have worked on it for month.  It is due tomorrow and I finally finished this afternoon.  I am extremely happy and relieved to be finished, but now I have to wait to see if my application is accepted.  I will try not to think about it anymore and just focus on my photography.

 I managed to get a picture during my afternoon walk with Iggy.  Although flowers are beginning to bloom, I didn't want to take more pictures of flowers since I have taken a ton over the last couple of weeks.  I didn't see anything too interesting until I looked up.  The sky looked pretty darn interesting.

In certain areas, it looked like it was going to pour down raining at any moment.   In other areas it was bright and sunny.  I took a picture of the storm looking area because it was much more interesting.  I incorporated the branches into the photo because it gave it an eerie feel.  I used a Photoshop action by Night-Fate which added a little more drama to the sky.  Overall, I like the way it turned out.

March 14, 2011
73/365
Stormy Weather




Aasiya

1 comment:

noreen said...

you definitely capture stormy weather scene through those thick dark clouds...the silhoutte of the tree branches are great, too!!!