Saturday, March 19, 2011

Muscles and Spinach

My sister Nia and nephew Jarvis came to visit me in Philadelphia this weekend.  She wanted me to take some pictures of them for Easter.  I agreed to photograph them since I need all of the practice I can get, especially when it comes to portraits.  We didn't have any sun in the spots I wanted to take the photos, so I had to find some alternatives.  My nephew, grew tired of having his picture taken really fast.  


I like a lot of the photos I took, but I will only share a few with you.  



My nephew asked for a hat like the ones my husband wears for Christmas.  We are just getting it to him.  Of course I had to get a picture of the two of them in their matching hats






They even managed to make the Photo of the Day


March 19, 2011
78/365
Popeye and Spinach




I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, 

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man. 
I'm strong to the finich 
Cause I eats me spinach. 
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man. 


Aasiya

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great pics!

Bek said...

I love your sister's facial expressions. My favorite one is the last one, where both stand to the left of the picture.