Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back to School

I am bursting at the seams with excitement. Today I officially begin my "Photography: Beginners" class at the University of the Arts. It was suppose to start last week, but that blasted snow storm ruined everything.  I don't think I can complain too much about last weeks storm because everywhere I walked was utterly picturesque #CheesyIknow.

No, it really was picturesque


I will get to learn all about fun things such as: lighting, exposure, aperture, and blah blah blah........
I hope I can stay awake for three hours, especially after working all day.
Am I boring you???

Sorry to have kept you. I know what you came here for.
So here it is:

Feb 2, 2011
33/365
City Hall

A 1/4" exposure. Didn't have a lot of time to take more shots. This was the best one.


I will tell you everything I learned.....
Well maybe not everything
See you tomorrow
Goodnight

No comments: