Sunday, February 13, 2011

This is Why I Love My Husband.....



He uttered the 11 special words to me when I awoke this morning:  "Do you want to go to brunch at The Royal Tavern?"  

I replied "Hells yeah!"  I have been talking about going to brunch at The Royal Tavern for about two weeks.  I heard the brunch was good so I was dying to try it.  I decided to bring my camera with me to capture all of the deliciousness.  I looked at the menu and knew exactly what I wanted to try Brioche French Toast with Dulce de Leche and Vanilla Creme Anglaise.  Ummm..... I can image myself eating it over and over again.

Was it really that good???
Oh yes indeed!




 
I know you want some right now. 


My husbands meal wasn't nearly as exciting as mine, so I didn't take a picture of his food.  However, he did have a might tasty and spicy Bloody Mary. 



I just had a plain ole glass of orange juice, which leads me to the picture of the day!


Feb 13, 2011
44/365
He had and Bloody Mary and I had an Orange Juice



Aasiya

No comments: