Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Black and White or Color? That is the Question

Sometimes, when I am editing my photographs, I can never decide if I prefer the photo in color or black and white.  I know I can do both styles and save them for myself and post them on the blog if I want.  However, I can only post one photo in my Flickr 365 pool.  When this situation arises,  I often ask myself...
 Why did I take the photograph? 

 Was it the color, composition, patten, texture, or a beautiful accident?  Sometimes, this approach helps me make a decision, but not today.   I can't decide which picture to post. 
Yes, I took the picture for the color green as a part of a class assignment, and I really like it!  However, I also like it in B&W.

Therefore, I will share both options with you.


Feb 23, 2011
54/365
City Barn


Which would you choose?

Aasiya

5 comments:

Justin said...

Color

Bek said...

I like the B/W better..

Rachel said...

I always have a hard time choosing between color and black and white for certain images too. I think there is much to be said for either. So I am no help, sorry! LOL

La said...

Color fo sho...it's awesome

Anonymous said...

I definitely love the color one better. I love the vibrant green!