Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snow Snow Go Away

I can't believe it snowed again...6 inches!  I was hoping to never have to use those rain boots as snow boots again.  I seriously believe I jinxed myself with my post yesterday.  I think the weather Gods are taunting me.  They really fooled me, and probably everyone in Philly, with those two beautiful days last week.  I have been dreaming of spring, rain, blooming flowers, and macro photography for months.  The snow we received today makes me think that spring will never arrive :(  

Damn you groundhog!
Damn you!
(I am shouting this while I type)

Damn groundhog has fooled me for the last time!
(I am shaking my fist in the air as I write this)

I hope this will be the last of the snow photos I take this year. 


Feb 22, 2011
53/365
No Dogs Allowed



This gate is located at Pennsylvania Hospital (where I work).  It is situated at the entrance of the hospital's garden.  I  was roaming around I hopes that I would find pictures for my class assignment, instead I found my photo of the day.  I have taken pictures of this gate many times, but never liked the way they turned out.  I gave it another try and applied the Lomo camera effect, an orange filter and a little vignette  in Photoshop.  I really like it this time.  I hope you like it to.



                                                                                                                 Aasiya

3 comments:

Justin said...

It is cool

noreen said...

i like the vintage'y feel on this!!! snow may have made you sick but on a happier note, they do make/create a beautiful scenery...:) hopefully winter will be over soon..in our case, we're having a dreadful rain..:(

Anonymous said...

I miss snow. But I know once you experience snow a ton in a season, you're wanting to be rid of it for a long time!