Sunday, February 13, 2011

Good Golly Miss Molly

The husband and I went to our friends Lauren and Jeff's house for dinner last night, which by the way was delicious!  I hadn't taken a picture all day, so I decided to take my camera with me.  I was hoping I could get a picture of their dog Molly.  She is so cute, but I had no idea that she would be so full of energy.  It was very hard to get a picture of her.  Towards the end of the night, she went into her "limp" state and was basically like molding mud.  I managed to get a few shots of her.  Some of them came out blurry, but that probably had something to do with the fact that I discovered my new favorite red wine, Bogle Zinfandel.  I may have had too much :)

So here she is......

Feb 12, 2011
43/365
Miss Molly





Aasiya

No comments: